Ecommerce: PCI Compliance Scanning
Full vulnerability testing for online stores, secured websites and web-based software.
The Hacker Guardian Compliance Scanning Solution enables companies to properly manage all of their Web Compliance and eCommerce security factors through a single, easy-to-use web-based application. Scans help identify vulnerabilities and misconfigurations of web sites, applications, and information technology (IT) infrastructures with Internet-facing internet protocol (IP) addresses. This solution is backed by a PCI Approved Scanning Vendor (ASV) and oversees a new requirement from the Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council to ensure regular PCI compliance checks.
About PCI Compliance
Any company that accepts, processes, or stores credit card information needs to comply with requirements set by the Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council. Merchants require official certification to submit payment information to banks and other financial transaction organisations. These certifications are a global standard, meaning they are accepted all over the world. Failure to comply with the Payment Card Industry security standards may result in heavy fines, restrictions or permanent expulsion from card acceptance programs.
Hacker Guardian is designed and created by leading security provider Comodo – a PCI Approved Scanning Vendor (ASV). Vulnerability assessment scans must be performed quarterly by a PCI Approved Scanning Vendor.
Why Hacker Guardian?
- ASV Program Compliant – Hacker Guardian run an exhaustive scan on IP address(es) to identify vulnerabilities with a CVSS base score greater than 4.0 (which would result in a company failing to meet PCI regulations.)
- In-depth Reporting – You will receive a comprehensive vulnerability report detailing any security issues identified by the scan with remediation advice cross-referenced to thousands of online advisories to help you fix the problem.
- Backed by Comodo, a PCI Approved Scanning Vendor (ASV) – Vulnerability assessment scans must be performed by a PCI Approved Scanning Vendor.
PCI Compliance. Managing eCommerce Securely.
Hacker Guardian enables merchants to validate PCI Compliance quarterly on up to five servers using the full scope of vulnerability and security tests (over 30,000 individual vulnerability tests with more added daily). The Hacker Guardian Additional IP Address Pack allows Hacker Guardian to grow with your external and internal PCI scanning needs.
- Provide PCI Compliance proof for between 1-5 different servers
- Additional IP Address Pack available
- Scan multiple servers and server types
- Post-scan reporting with actionable threat mitigation advice
- Upto ten PCI scans per quarter
See the Hacker Protection Solution in Action. Managing Web Compliance.
Try it out first
Hacker Guardian Free PCI Scan is available to merchants and service providers for 90 days. Registering for the service enables you to run up to five Vulnerability Assessment Scans on a maximum of three externally facing IP addresses that touch the credit card acceptance, transmission and storage process. Please contact us directly for this option.
How can you tell if a site is PCI Compliant?
Websites which are PCI compliant are able to display a range of Trust indicator symbols. Additionally, placing a mouse cursor over the card logos produces a bright green border around the browser window, giving website visitors instant verification that a merchant can legitimately accept card payments.This provides a competitive advantage by reassuring customers that the site is authorised to accept credit cards.
- Ensure full compliance and display security to customers.
|Maximum # of IP Addresses *||1||4||6|
|PCI Scans Per Quarter||10||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|ASV Scan Report Included|
|SAQ v3.0 with Live Support|
|Daily Website Vulnerability Scans||1 Domain|
|HackerProof Trust Mark||1 Domain|
Ensure Full PCI Compliance from only £95 per Scan
Managed service, designed to make life easy. Fully supported.